Wednesday, December 8, 2010

oh goodness.

Hey! So, looks like this is my first post.  I figured that, what with the amount of time I spend lurking blogs, I might as well start one of my own.

I've got two big loves in my life, which I reckon will take up most of my posting time: food and music. That, and watching videos of kittens on Youtube, but shh. Let's keep that one secret, shall we?

I figure I'll use this blog to post about my adventures cooking and listening to tuneskis, both to keep track and to inspire you to get out and try new things too! I know I've pulled a lot of great ideas from the internet over the years, and hopefully I've got a few of my own that you'll dig on too.

If you're wondering about demographics here, I'm a 22 year old artist, mostly self-employed doing freelance work and illustration. I'm vegetarian, live in Chicago, and love to support local businesses.

Let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment